With a week left until the Great Opening of The Presents Day, just a very quick reminder of all the holiday gift ideas we’ve had here lately:
- Equip your favorite spy (or spy wannabe) with the Passport to Crime bundle from Soho Press
- Drop into a fluffy Minnesota snowdrift with Graywolf Press (and see if their translation of Dante measures up to Jacke’s) (hint: it does!)
- Go medieval with the handpressers at Tiny TOE (and in the something-for-everyone category: they sell handmade notebooks too!)
- Get some smokin’ hot literature at Kaya Press
- Inspire someone you love with the small-press wonder Atticus Books
And finally: check out Jacke’s suggestion for the greatest gift idea ever for a writer.
Carry on, people. Happy shopping!