Oh man. Wisconsin, Wisconsin, Wisconsin…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “Zim Zam the Yo-Yo Man”
Poor guy. Probably his worst day ever. I wish they would just delete that from YT
Hmm… I agree there’s some heavy duty pathos going on here, but which guy do you mean? The yo yo guy or the host? (The yo yo guy is an actor pulling a Borat-like stunt- things turned out pretty well for him after this!)
perhaps it is over my head then. Scuse
No problem! It’s a testament to the commitment this guy had. He really inhabited the role. What amazes me about the clips are how achingly polite the hosts are, they really deserve better. It’s a strange set of clips all around, I’m just not sure how I feel about it. (But Vince Gilligan of Breaking Bad is a huge fan and hired the actor for a key role in Better Call Saul, which is what pointed me toward the clip in the first place.)
I didn’t really understand at first, but I think I am starting to get your drift. So he is acting and messing with them?
I was so uncomfortable, I could not finish it!
p.s. I miss the Jacke Wilson Show
That’s so nice! And your wish is my command – a new episode is coming out soon. More conspiracies!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I looked this guy up and gosh, it seemed pretty obvious after that. I just held my head in my hands. I consider myself fairly intuitive, but I often get fooled by satire. I think it’s the empathy that gets in the way.
Well, that’s okay, I admire the empathy. A very underrated quality. 🙂