Readers! I’m putting together the next episode of The Jacke Wilson Show and I could use your help thinking through some issues.
Let me know (email or comments) your answers to the following:
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
- How often do you think about it?
- Why was it the worst?
- Why do you think about it as often (or as little) as you do?
Got it? That’s it! I’ll keep everything anonymous.
I have a special corollary question:
- Is there some small bad thing that you’ve done that you think about way too much?
- What is it?
- Why do you think it sticks in your mind?
Feel free to answer some or all of the above questions – or craft a response that has nothing to do with any of them. No pressure to follow rules! Just let me know what you’re thinking! Pour your heart out on the page!